Thursday, May 20, 2010

I need to get this song, its driving me nutts. it starts out butterfly morning wild flower afternoon. ?????

does anyone know this. it was in an old western where the girls singing was in a watering tank taking a bath. help please

I need to get this song, its driving me nutts. it starts out butterfly morning wild flower afternoon. ?????
"Butterfly Mornings", sung by Hope Sandoval:





Butterfly mornings


Butterfly mornings


Catch me there


Gonna get me there


If I have to climb all the mountains on the moon


I'll be in butterfly mornings


Butterfly mornings


And wild flower afternoons





I found you in the corner


Down there sitting on the sea


Gonna trace your footsteps


Underneath the waves


On the petals of a wild flower


With the sun high at noon


I want walks in butterfly mornings


And wild flower afternoons





Butterfly mornings


Wild flower afternoons
Reply:dude i don't know sorry

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment