Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking for Prairie wallpaper boarders?

I have searched every way I can think of.

I am looking for a boarder that has hills and prairie with wheat or wild flower look, more towards the wheat.

Thanks for your help

Looking for Prairie wallpaper boarders?
I use web search and you can find a lot of stores for this item. You must correct, however, the terminology you used so you will accurately find what you're looking for. You should use "BORDER" which means edge or rim. It is applicable to the word wall paper. Sometimes, we need the exact word when web searching in order to come up with the correct answers. Good luck!
Reply:try here
Reply:hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment