Thursday, May 20, 2010

Animal Crossing: Wild World strange "flower"?

In Animal Crossing: Wild World, I came across a strange looking "flower" in my town (I haven't played the game in awhile so I just began weeding) and I can't remove it. It's red and brown, and fairly big and it's surrounded by flies (For those who are familiar with Pokemon it looks like the flower on Vileplume).





I tried to pick it but I can't. and I tried to dig it up with the shovel but that didn't work either. What, if anything can I do to get rid of it?

Animal Crossing: Wild World strange "flower"?
It's a giant rafflesia, it attracts flies, you cant get rid of it, you have to wait a few days and it will disappear on it's own. These flowers appear when you dont weed your town for ages. and no, it's not decoration.
Reply:I hate to say it, but you can't do anything about it....... its' "decoration"....


No comments:

Post a Comment