Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I grow a gorgeous indoor garden?

I am 13 and I said this question because I live in a townhouse and they give you no space what so ever to plant anything (not even grass!) and if you do grow a garden, the curious and wild littlier children will mess with it and so will the pit bulls that roam around (scary, isn't it), and I said this because my teacher got me interested in flowers. I am interested in it and wanted to try it. A lot of details would be highly appreciated! I am just starting to love flowers, help me please!

How do I grow a gorgeous indoor garden?
there are lots of plants that are very happy to grow indoors in pots and trays on windowsills. just have to be more careful about watering as most plants dry out easily indoors but dont like being over watered
Reply:do some research on line to find the most adaptable flowers and plants that do well indoors, use decorative pots with saucer bottoms so water doesnt go on floor after watering some may need sun so put them near windows with light during day also the pots with saucers are really great with wheels so you can move them around if needed...nature is great and your 13 and should find gardening, even if indoors very rewarding..


No comments:

Post a Comment