Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want to buy a field guide to flowers, plants, and things that grow on the side of the road. Suggestions?.?

My wife would like a field guide or pocket guide to flowers, shrubs, fauna, plants and things that grow wild and on the side of the road. ...At least that's basically how she worded it.





I'd like to buy her one. Does anyone have any suggestions for a book like this?

I want to buy a field guide to flowers, plants, and things that grow on the side of the road. Suggestions?.?
audobon field guides are the best, but there are many. just one book for all those categories would not be very extensive
Reply:find out about the local garden club in your area. They will be glad to help and probably could use help on your community. I am sure they would love to have someone as eager as you are to help beautify the roads.


No comments:

Post a Comment